Saturday, August 26, 2006

We spent yesterday with Volodya and his wife. It was good to here his thoughts and visions. Volodya [or Vova, affectionately], is always talking about being in prayer. We'll make a suggestion, and he says "ok, we must pray about it". Josef and Sergi are on the same page. I realize how little I pray compared to our brothers here. Something is reavealed to me every time I come here.

Today we will atend church in Perechyn, with Volodya, then probably another light lunch [for those of you who have traveled here, I am sure you are giggling], then to Vasily's church for 4PM service, and a light supper.

We have been blessed with cool weather and warm hearts. There is so much opportunity to share the Gospel. We have yet to hear a complaint - each problem is veiwed as opportunity to show God's face to the poor, the challenged.

No comments: