Thursday, August 31, 2006

We can finally post pictures! Woohoo! I'm sitting in the Budapest airport, and I'm finally able to get online the proper way.

So I'll post the most important pictures:



This is on Sunday at the Perechyn church. Not a very big congregation!



This is a picture of Budapest, taken from the highest point in the city. It's a beautiful city.



And this picture is the true reason we came to Ukraine. For Robin, here we are at the castle above Kamyanitsa and Uzhorog (the "2 kilometer" hike). For those of you not from Oklahoma, this is what they do at Oklahoma State University.

That's all for now. I'll try to post in a minute if we have mroe time. now I have to get ready to board the plane.

Thanks for your continued prayers!

susan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Travel safe (and it is edifying to see that you have spread the "good news" of OSU to the far reaches of the earth!)

see y'all soon,

rds
<><