Tuesday, September 02, 2008

What we're going to do


This is what the building looked like just a couple of weeks ago! We're not sure exactly what construction we will be doing, but this is the first story of a two-story building. We'll post more pictures as we go along of the building. Click on this picture to see a larger view.

We'll also be holding a Bible school for the kids at 5 p.m. every day. Pam and the other ladies have been doing a great job of planning out the week and getting the supplies together. We have no idea how many kids to expect, but it may be 20 to 30. maybe more???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dixie,
Just wanted to let you know you all are in our thoughts and prayers. I'm on my way to Book Club. Have a great time and God Bless you all!
Love, Mary Austin

nene P said...

Hi Momma and group! I finally have internet after the big lightening storm took out our electronics...
Anyway, I hope the flight was good, I do remember sleeping in that chair forever! How was the ride from Amsterdam to your Hotel...LONG! Did you get to stop for dinner?

I'm sorry I am not with you all this year, but school calls, maybe next year if I get to retire and mom pays again. hahah

Have fun, DONT DRINK ANYTHING THAT IS NOT STERILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT MORE PARASITES!!!

Pam, stay away from the goat milk.
Stan, keep mom out of trouble.
Susan- if they get sick, let them drink the yukko alcohol stuff!

Love in Christ
Penny and Mike